Pure Health and Fitness makes staying healthy easy. Our childcare team will provide activities and a watchful eye for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Child care is available for Pure members or drop-in participants.
All childcare team members are carefully screened and have experience working with children. Our team receives background checks and are all certified in CPR.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Maximum time allowed per day – 1.5 hours
- For the well-being of the other children, please refrain from bringing a sick child into the childcare area.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with his/her name.
- The Childcare Room will provide age appropriate toys. For safety and hygienic reasons we ask that children refrain from bringing their own toys to childcare.
- Children will remove shoes while in the childcare room. Please feel free to bring a pair of socks for comfort.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, parents will be notified immediately.
- If a child is inconsolable for more than 15 minutes, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare area to assist staff.
- Children will be released ONLY to the person who dropped them off.
- Medications will not be administered by childcare staff.
- If your child needs to be changed and you did not leave an extra diaper you will be charged $1.00 per diaper. Please bring your child freshly diapered.